Self Assessment is a system HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) uses to collect Income Tax.
1 hr1 hour
Tax Returns can be completed for:
- Individuals and sole traders;
- Limited Companies.
The self-assessment regime is full of penalties and HMRC enquiry powers are extensive. It's important that:
- Returns are correctly completed;
- They are filed on time;
- All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time.
As well as the completion of your return we can assist with:
- Advice on your tax liabilities;
- Negotiating with the Collector if necessary;
- Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities;
- Completing all the necessary tax computations;
Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC, taking the worry away from you.